Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 3 of TOXIC

Rise and Sing Steve Fee
How can I keep from singing Chris Tomlin
Healer Hillsong
Revelation Song Jesus Culture
Lead me to the Cross Brooke Fraser

TOXIC

This series has been such a good one and I cant wait for more. Each one has been something that we can all apply to our lives. I have really been able to look at my life and see where there have been areas where I have let a little poison or poop in. It can be a wake up call to all of us. There are standards that we have set in our lives that maybe aren't as high as they used to be because we feel more "mature" in our faith. I know people that say that and I say that is a load of poop too! Bad company corrupts good character(1 Corinthians 15:33). It doesn't say the opposite! We use that line as an excuse that we are strong enough to handle things. We are called to live higher standards. We are called do be different. What sets you apart? What makes you different from your non christian friends or co-workers? Is there a difference? Are we really being examples to a dark world or has our lights become dim themselves? Let us be different. Let us be genuine! Life Church, lets be a group of people that is known by what we are for not what we are against! Lets be a body that pierces the darkness!


Dont forget----
A little poop goes a long way!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment