Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To the team. Just because!

I just wanted to take a second and say how excited I am. God is doing some amazing things here at Life Church and im stoked to be apart of it!! I hope you are too!
I want to give a shout out to all the worship and tech team that we have that faithfully serve. There are more people than just the ones on stage that you see. We have people running lights, sound and computers. These guys are what make it all happen. These guys are at the theater at 7 am. Most of you arent even up yet and they are helping set up and get things ready for the experience! When you see one of these guys/girls say thanks. If you love the music then let them know. They need to hear it from you. Not just me.(Don't complain to them) We are apart of a team and we need to encourage each other. So to my team I say THANKS! You all Rock. The hours of service you put in is amazing and I am extremely grateful.
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment