Tuesday, February 1, 2011

3yr anniversary

I am free I Am Free - Wow Worship
Glory to God Forever Steve Fee Glory to God Forever - Hope Rising
The Church Elevation The Church - Kingdom Come
Sweetly Broken Jeremy Riddle Sweetly Broken - Sweetly Broken

Sunday was amazing and I have to say that I am so grateful to be apart of what is going on here. 3 years we have been a church and we are GROWING!! Man its crazy to think that it all started with a handful of people. Patrick talked about where we were, where we are and where we are going! That is a phrase that we can all use for our lives too. Where are you headed? What choices or decisions are you making to get there. Whether we realize it or not we are making decisions!
I am super stoked for out move. It is going to be AWESOME!! I know that our growth is going to be even faster than it has. I'm believing BIG. I know that greater things are in store for us. Lets all do our part and dig in, get our hands dirty and make a difference!
Thank you Life Church for believing in the the leadership. For jumping in knowing that its going to be crazy but soo worth it!! I believe in you all. You are world changers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment