Monday, February 28, 2011

All I can say is WOW!

We Have Overcome We Have Overcome - We Are Alive
Joyful(The One Who Saves) Joyful - Joyful - Single
Desert Song Desert Song (Live) - This Is Our God (Live)
This City Is Yours This City Is Yours - Kingdom Come

Man, What is going on? Life Church blowing up! I wish you could have seen it from our view when the lights came up. We were all in shock...People everywhere!!

God is moving and in a BIG way here. We have seen week after week people crossing over from death to LIFE!! I get so excited hearing the stories of lives being changed and seeing the transformation. Thank you Jesus for letting me be a part of this!!

Yesterday was about being an overcomer. You are an OVERCOMER!! Gods word is faithful and true. His promises are Yes and Amen. Walk in that. Walk in the victory that is already set before you. Just like we sang yesterday = All of my life, in every season You are still God and I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship!! Sing that over yourself if you need too, hey sing it or say it over yourself even if you don't!!

I know I say it every week but we are a part of something BIG here. This isn't the norm but you know what.......it should be. Churches should be growing. Lives should be changing. No more will we sit on the sidelines as Christian's. Its time to get busy! Its time to get our hands dirty and do some work. If you just go to church then why come? Why not get involved? There really is no good excuse for doing nothing. Sounds harsh but, its true and its how I feel!!

Its an honor to serve with you!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment