Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 2 I Believe In You

Rise and Sing Fee
The Church Elevation Worship
Amazing Grace(My Chains are gone) Chris Tomlin
Revelation song Jennie Lee Riddle

WOW! Yesterday was stinking awesome! Craig's message was very challenging for me as a parent. As parents, we're called to unleash single-minded, Christ-centered, biblically anchored, world changers. It is my desire as a father to see my children become people of integrity. Willing to go after God with all that they are. As a father there is so much riding on how I interact with my kids. They need to know that I believe in them. I don't want them to ever think other wise! Dads, do you communicate that with your children? Do they know you believe in them by your actions towards them? Do you realize how much you impact them whether good or bad? We cant say its too late. There is always time to change!
Men... I believe in you. You can do it! Start today!!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment