Monday, September 27, 2010

DO IT!!

How Can I Keep From Singing Chris Tomlin
Your Love Came Down Chris Quilala
Our God Chris Tomlin
Hosannah Brooke Fraser

Yesterday was such a great message. Craig was again laying it out about being a Paul and a Timothy. How about you? Are you mentoring someone? Are you being mentored by someone? Its time to start!
Have you been hurt? Have you overcome something or felt like you went through it? Well, If you answered yes to any of those than you would be great at mentoring someone. How do we gain wisdom from things but through experience? There are things in my life that I have gone through and have done that at the time was either very difficult or even damaging that I wish never happened. But, I overcame, I made it through! Now I can use those experiences to share with others in similar situations or heading down a direction that they don't need to be going and tell them my story! People need to know that they aren't the only ones who have ever struggled with addictions or with family problems or self esteem etc.. If you have overcome those things you need to share it. People are desperate to hear YOUR story. They want to know YOU made it through!

So I leave you with that! SHARE IT! Share what God has done in you.
Share what you have gone through and have overcome!

GO AND BE IT!

Jason
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

1 comment:

  1. Lets all share our story of God's goodness in our lives!
    Great post Jason!

    ReplyDelete