Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday Aprill 11th

How can I keep from singing Chris Tomlin
Cannons Phil Wickham
The Stand Hillsong
I exalt thee Jesus Culture
Amazing Grace(my chains are gone) Chris Tomlin


I wanted to encourage you all that as we grow (and we are) to step out of your comfort zone and talk to people. Take someone new out to lunch or invite them over for a meal. The bigger we get the harder it is to get to know people. That is up to you to talk to people. Patrick or myself cant talk to every single person on Sunday. We need your help. Be friendly!!! We can all remember a time were we showed up somewhere, especially a church service where no one said hello. Didnt you just want to go back and visit? No way! Lets not be that kind of church or kind of people. So try something new.....Talk to people. Some of you have no problem but some.... you know who you are! So be encouraged that I am encouraging you!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment