Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

Jesus Paid it all - Kristian Stanfill
Rise and Sing - Fee
Hosanna - Brooke Fraser
Revelation Song - Jesus Culture
I am Free

Sunday was such an awesome day! Seeing those people baptized tore me up. It is such an honor and privilege to be apart of that like changing experience. There were so many people there too. I looked out and couldn't believe it. And on time too!! I want to encourage you to continue to invite people to church. I dream big and I see us filling that place up. Not just one service but two! That is going to happen when you step out and invite people. God is doing amazing things here at Life Church and I am excited to see what is going to happen and be apart of it. Step out of your comfort zone and talk to people, invite people or better yet share what God has done in your life!! Now it the time, this is the day that the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it.

Your Worship Pastor,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment