Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Write it out!

Well, first off let me say that I loved our Eve of Christmas Eve experience! WOW. Tons of people and just an awesome time celebrating the birth of Jesus!! Thank you to all who helped. Special thanks to the worship team for all the time you gave towards this. You all are awesome!

This is the time of year that we make New Years Resolutions. Some of them can be reached and some are things that we say every year. I was thinking about this myself and I want to challenge you to come up with a list. But,,,,,come up with a list that is really real! Write it down and keep it some where you can look at it. Now I don't have things like I want to weigh 170lbs and be ripped! Its more like, I want to be a better father to my children. (lead them like I should and encourage them more). Now I wont give you my list but you can get my point. You may even pray about it. See what it is that God is wanting for you this year. Don't be afraid to dream big. Take a few minutes and think about. I enjoyed it!!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment