Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Super Busy...

It has been extremely crazy around here. We have been moving offices which is crazy but so nice. I actually have my own office. Pretty wild. Thank you to all who have come and helped. You guys rock. Last week my Grandad passed away which was pretty hard because we have always been really close. It was and honor to be able to share at his memorial service to honor a man that I love so much!
You guys we have so much going on and I am super excited and I know you are too. I say that to say to remember your priorities. Usually the first thing to go out the door because of time is God. Lets not let that happen. Lets do what we have to do to keep God first!

This series has been a real eye opener for so many and I want to encourage you to invite someone. I have been so blessed by what Craig has been sharing and I hope you have too. I know that God has big plans for Life Church and I love being apart of them. Lets continue to be the church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment