Monday, July 26, 2010

July 25 At The Movies

Happy Day Tim Hughes
Love Came Down Brian Johnson
Desert Song Brooke Fraser
How He Loves John Mark McMillan


Seriously, I love this church! Its exciting to see what I get to be apart of. To see this move of God here in our small town of Franklin is insane! We finished up the At The Movies series and I have to say that I really enjoyed them. A very different approach to a sunday experience but it was great. TOXIC is coming up this week so you wont want to miss it.
Worship yesterday was great. Lifers, you all are really getting into worship. It is stinking awesome to look out and see you all engaging in worship. Hands raised all across the auditorium and hearts in one voice singing out. I LOVE IT!
I will have to say that it is a privilege to play with the team we have at Life Church. You don't realize what you have until you go somewhere else. Thanks guys! I am expecting great things for this church. I set high standards for our team to follow. Are you setting high standards in your life? Are you giving God your best or what's left over? Set standards of excellence in everything you do. Integrity matters! Lets be a church that is known for its excellence. Lets do what we do to the best of our abilities. Life Church Franklin, Lets be the change the people need.

No comments:

Post a Comment